Join us for our monthly opportunity to serve the residents of Berkley Village, a low-income apartment complex with many elderly residents, in partnership with the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank.
We have room for 22 volunteers this month.
- You must be 15 and older to volunteer on your own
- You must be at least 12 years old to volunteer; 12 to 14 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Being able to lift 20-25 lbs is desirable but some package deliveries only require you to be able to lift 5 lbs.
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions – this project is outside and goes rain or shine
(Volunteer service letter is available upon request)