NOTE: The Foodbank has moved our typical 1st Wednesday delivery to the 2nd Wednesday for the month of March
Join us for our monthly opportunity to serve the residents of Berkley Village, a low-income apartment complex with many elderly residents, in partnership with the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank.
We have room for 20 volunteers this month.
- You must be 15 and older to volunteer on your own
- You must be at least 12 years old to volunteer; 12 to 14 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Being able to lift 20-25 lbs is desirable but some package deliveries only require you to be able to lift 5 lbs.
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions – this project is outside and goes rain or shine
(Volunteer service letter is available upon request)