We are continuing our monthly opportunity to serve the residents of Berkley Village, a low-income apartment complex with many elderly residents, in partnership with the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank.
We have room for 10 volunteers this month.
- You must be 15 and older to volunteer on your own
- You must be at least 12 years old to volunteer; 12 to 14 year olds must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Being able to lift 20-25 lbs is desirable but some package deliveries only require you to be able to lift 5 lbs.
- Close-toed shoes are required
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions – this project is outside and goes rain or shine
NOTE: Due to a recent system update there is a possibility you may not see a registration form on this page. If you do not see anything below “Registration” please open this page in a Private or Incognito window in your browser to resolve the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience.