Out of respect for those we serve and those we serve with, the following protocols will be in place for all Serve the City Peninsula events:
- Masks are not required for indoor activities. Any masking requirements of our partner organizations take precedence over STC Peninsula requirements.
- Masks are not required for outdoor projects
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all project sites
- Work gloves will be washed prior to each event
- Tools will be washed prior to each event
- Project teams will be sized appropriately to the space available at each project site
If you have cold/flu-like symptoms, have been exposed to someone with COVID, in any quarantine protocol, or are just not feeling well then please stay home – there will be future opportunities to volunteer